Recent Additions:

Use the Google Translator in the top right-hand corner. Type in: mrhitchner.blogspot.com where it says "enter text here." Select "English" and then the language you want it translated to.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunset Off the Coast of California


This was a picture I took from a cruise ship along the coast of California over Spring Break. I was fascinated by how quickly the sun disappeared. I knew I was facing west (sun rises in the east, sets in the west) but I was curious about the following questions:
-What is the average time for the sun to start and finish its descent?
-Do all sunsets appear the same no matter where you go on the planet?
-How do our sunsets compare to those of other plantets?
-Are the colors in a sunrise and a sunset different?

Can you answer any of these questions?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

1 comment:

  1. I LUV IT!! IT LOOKS GOOD I WISH I GET TO GO ON A CRUISE SOON! LOL

    ReplyDelete